We had a snowy day in school on the 13th of January. Teacher couldn't get this song out of her head. We went out to play in the snowman. When we came back we wrote a procedure together about how to make a snowman. Continue reading to have a look and to see our photos.
You will need:
- 1 carrot
- 2 sticks
-10 stones/pieces of coal
What to do:
1. Gather 3 piles of snow.
2. Roll snow into 3 balls, one large, one medium, and one small.
3. Stack the balls with the largest at the bottom, the medium in the middle, and the largest on top.
4. Place sticks for the arms on the middle ball.
5. Put the carrot in the centre of the top ball. This will be his head and the carrot will be his nose.
6. Stick two pieces of coal above his nose.
7. Get 5 more pieces of coal and use this as his mouth.
8. Use the other pieces of coal/stones as buttons on the middle ball.
9. Dress him/her in a hat, scarf and gloves.