We have been learning about Australia.
Now it's your turn to do some extra research!
You have to do a project on Australia. Buy a scrapbook to put all your findings into.
Check the following list to help get you started. Then check the list again when you are finished.
You will have to present your project to the class when everyone is finished.
The following content must be included:
1. The Table of Contents (on first page)
2. Facts about Australia
3. Map of Australia with cities and tourist attractions marked.
4. Flag of Australia, coloured correctly.
5. Information about
· Australian marsupials like the possum, wallaby, bilby, wombat......
· Other Australian animals and birds like
The dingo, kookaburra, emu, Tasmanian Devil, crocodile ...
7. Fruit grown in Australia
8. Tourist attractions like Ayers Rock, Great Barrier Reef
9. The Aborigine People and their Art
10. Any other suitable information about Australia.