- We all went trick or treating on Halloween night.
- Ronnie went to the park and to the swings.
- Jason got a new bike. It is black and red.
- In four days Eve is going to Disney on Ice in Belfast.
- Mateusz went to Poland and he got a new toy. It is a train.
- Aoife dressed up her dog as a ghost on Halloween night.
- Patryk heard that there was a fire in the toilet at Mitchel Curly Park.
- Lucy went to her Granny’s house. It was fun.
- Lewis went to Portugal and he got a new toy.
- Tori went to her Nana’s house. It was fun.
- Ethan went to his Granny and Granddad’s house on Halloween and he got lots of sweets.
- Mark went our for Halloween dinner with his cousins.
- Lots of people came to Aaima’s house at Halloween. And Mark came to her house.
- We have a new boy in our class. His name is spoken like this: Tieub.
- Alicja’s dog had its birthday on Halloween. She gave him presents.
- Filip’s pumpkin melted because of the candle.
- Molly went to her cousins’ house in Mayo and she coloured in a pony.
- Aleesha played in the back garden and on the trampoline. On the weekend her two cousins came over for a sleepover.
- Zak got loads of sweets and four DVDs. He went to his cousins’ house for a sleepover and a party.
- Rachel went to her Granny’s house to go trick or treating and she got a lot of sweets. She went to so many places that her bag was full.
- Abigail went to Dublin to see cousins and aunties and uncles. Cassie and Ella made a mystery game.
- Eabha went to the theatre on Halloween day and then she food out for food.
- Daniel went to Dublin Zoo. It was fun. He saw gorillas, tigers. He went to a Halloween party.
- Vijay lit up his pumpkin. He went all down the street to trick or treat.
- Eva went to a Christening. The baby is called Aoife. It was foggy and they stayed the night.
- Madison went to lots of places and she went with her friend Leah. She was sick on Monday. She was coughing and had to go to the doctor.
- Sean is in Denmark visiting family for two weeks.