- Reading: Extra books. This is the most important piece of homework. Pupils choose a selection of books twice a week to work on at home. Some they can sound out and read themselves and some are for a grown up to read to them. Where possible take them to the library to widen the selection of books.
- Talking: talk about the books read. Ask questions about them.
- Stop That Dog reader and workbook - children are working through them at their own pace
- Get plenty of fresh air and exercise - when the good weather comes it is important to get out and enjoy it so you can decide from day to day how much time to spend on homework.
- Stay Safe: occasionally their will be a Stay Safe sheet for the children to finish and discuss. Please sign the bottom to indicate that you have spoken to them about it.